Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 12, 2012

 Here are some pics of the mill.The first pic is just the structure.nothing much.
 This is the entrance.Not much just the entrance basically.

 This is my favorite part of the mill.This is John,he is the wheel tester.He makes sure everything is right.Currently he is spinning the wheel(as you can see).
 This is Flick, he is the guardian of the treasure here.Currently he seems to be drinking whiskey(seems to me as he's trying to get drunk).
 This is Jay(from Ninjago).He is the tower watch out. Which I think is kinda weird considering he should be guarding Ninjago. But it seems as if he see's something.
 Look at these three pics.This is what happens when it is 12:00.









UH-OH!!!!!





I think if I could read minds he would be saying  
"AAAAAAGGGHHHHH GET ME OFF THE ROOF".










Add caption

2 comments: